In this section, you will get the PMS Sociology Paper-II Past Paper 2020. Provincial Management Services papers are conducted by the PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) and other Provincial competent authorities.
[su_highlight background=”#1a6cc9″ color=”#ffffff”]PMS Past Paper of Sociology Paper-II is given as under:[/su_highlight]
All the parts (if any) of each questions must be attemped at one place instead of at different places.
Write Q. No. in the answer book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q. Paper.
No page/space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of answer book must be crossed.
Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
[su_note note_color=”#2055c8″ text_color=”#ffffff” radius=”5″]Attempt Five Questions in All. Attempt in Urdu or English.[/su_note]
- What is the relationship of Theory and Research in Social Sciences?
- Discuss the stages & Problems of Participant Observation
- Explain the factors that contribute to Globalization in Contemporary Societies?
- Discuss the Impact of Covid-19 in the Scenario of Global world
- How Robert Merton traced different types of Deviant behavior in coping with gaps in Cultural Goals and Means in given Society? Explain
- Discuss with examples, the effects of Cyber Crime Patterns on the Youth of Pakistan
- What are recommended Social Medical preventive measures for the Health safety of individuals related to spread of CORONA VIRUS?
- Elaborate the concept of Smart Lockdown which helped Pakistan to control the virsu?
- Differentiate between Quantitative Research and Qualitative Research.
- Discuss steps to conduct Field Experiment in Social Science
- Critically analyze Malthusian Theory of Population. Discuss its relevance to modern population problems and economic growth
- How does World System Theory explain increased Economic Inequality in Rich & Poor countries? Explain
- Discuss how is the life of citizens of poor countries affected through hunger and Malnutrition?
Q. No.8 Write Short Notes on any Two of the Followings:
- Inductive and Deductive Approaches
- Tourism in Pakistan, opportunities and challenges
- Conflict and Social Change