In this Section you will get the current affairs CSS past paper 2020. Past papers are very helpful in preparing such competitive exams so that the students can take help from these past papers and get themselves prepared for high marks.
Following are the questions that were asked by the Proper Forum in CSS Current Affairs Past Paper 2020:-
- You have to give four answers out of following questions.
- What impact global climate change will have on the water resources of Pakistan? How will it affect inter-provincial harmony?
- Why was the Pakistan placed on the “Grey List” of Financial Action Task Force (FATF)? What are the implications and what measures Pakistan should take to move out of this list?
- Given the volatile lockdown in Indian Occupied Kashmir, what are the viable choices available to Pakistan? What can Pakistan realistically do to ease the suffering of Kashmiri people?
- Discuss the strategic contours of Indo-US evolving partnership and how will it impact on Pakistan-US and Pakistan-China relations?
- Strategic competition in the Indo-Pacific region is increasingly becoming intense. Define the interests and role of the US, China, India, Japan and Australia in the geopolitics of the Indo-Pacific region.
- Discuss in detail the role of OIC, Arab League and GCC in the Middle East crisis and conflicts.
- In view of the evolving global alignments and changing nature of major-power relationships, what is the future of globalism and multiateralism? Discuss with examples
|Download the CSS Current Affairs past Paper 2020 →||Click here to download|