In this Section you will get the CSS Agricultural Forestry Past Paper 2017. Past papers are very helpful in preparing such competitive exams so that the students can take help from these past papers and get themselves prepared for high marks.
Following are the questions that were asked by the Proper Forum in CSS Agricultural Forestry Past Paper 2017:-
Note: There are two sections of Paper-II of Agricultural Forestry given as under:-
You have to attempt four questions from this paper by selecting two questions from each section.
- Energy is driving force for agricultural output. Fossil fuels have aggravated the problem of pollution. What are alternate sources which can be manipulated to earn carbon credit and result in comparable level of farm output with already available sources? Discuss in the light of scientific advancements and economics.
- It is well established that irrigation water is the most critical factor in crop production and its efficient use is imperative in terms of water scarcity in semi-arid and arid zones of Pakistan. What technological advancements and up-gradation Government Institutions/Organizations at national and provincial levels have imparted in arm water management? Also elaborate environment and economical issues related with these techniques of farm water management.
- What are prospects of bio-fuels crops in Pakistan? How much land and labour can be allocated for these crops to compromise with cereal and vegetable crops, economically and socially, keeping in view small holdings as some trading corporations have called for a worldwide ban on bio-fuels production, claiming that it contributes to food shortages ?
- Rural demography in Pakistan is in transition phase towards mini-urbanization. How can this shift affect gender discrimination and parity in rural societies towards far income, rural infrastructure and rural livelihood? Can present educational investment in rural areas improve the human resources involvements in the decision making and development? What are prospects of equitable and healthy rural communities in Pakistan?
- Implications for the Sustainable Forest Management and Livelihoods Security rest on non-participatory roles of human population. How far present forest policies have prevented this role and how can policies be amended to prioritize people involvement in raising forest and plantations? Also elaborate preference of molecular biology over traditional forest breeding to commensurate purposes of ethanobotany, eco-tourism and carbon sequestration.
- Discuss in detail constraints in new rangelands development in low and high altitudes in Pakistan. What are reasons for degradation of old rangelands? Also explain vision for the formulation of the range policy in the country.
- Write Short notes on any Four .of the following:
- Silvopastoral planning
- Forest and climate change; preparedness and strategies in Pakistan
- Zero was agriculture
- Economic and social impacts of land reforms on rural societies in Pakistan
- Improvement in animal husbandry practices
- Biosafety regulations in Pakistan
|Download the CSS Agricultural Forestry Past Paper 2017 →||Click here to download|